ACCOMMODATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
The booking is not guaranteed until a deposit has been received and a booking confirmation letter has been issued. We are unable to guarantee any particular unit but will try to accommodate any special requests where possible.
Please read these conditions carefully. The registered Guest (“The Guest”) acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as “Guest”) occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the Guest.
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING & OCCUPANCY
- Charges must be paid by Visa or MasterCard credit card, cash or direct bank transfer before occupancy commences.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any Guest.
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Guests must only park cars in the designated areas.
- Only the number of people shown on the receipt may stay in the apartment overnight.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex without Body Corporate approval.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which a Guest may sustain while on the complex including vehicles.
- The Body Corporate by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a verbal or written warning for breach of these terms and conditions.
- There is no refund for early departure.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any mis-description of the apartment.
- In the event of the Guest desiring to cancel the booking, a refund of the deposit, less administrative fee, will only be made if more than 14 days’ notice is given.
- The Guest authorizes the manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests’ property.
CANCELLATION POLICY * (non-peak periods)
If a reservation is cancelled 0 – 14 days before arrival 100% of the accommodation tariff shall be forfeited. If a reservation is cancelled in writing 15 or more days before arrival the reservation (including total monies paid to date) may be transferred to a later time without penalty (valid for 12-18 months). An administration fee of $45.00 is charged each time a reservation is changed/transferred.
*COVID-19 (peak periods)
In the event you are unable to travel due to state border closures based on Government health directives we guarantee that 100% of your deposit i.e. the value of the first night stay, is 100% transferable as long as 15 days’ notice in writing has been received.
If a reservation is cancelled 0 – 14 days prior to arrival during a peak period (i.e. school holidays & special events) 100% of accommodation tariff paid shall be forfeited unless all cancelled dates are re-booked to original accommodation value. In the event a refund is approved an $85 administration fee is deducted at time of processing.